Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Three Days with SAM

Since Saturday, I have been with Sam(Sammy,Sama,Samjhana.Sim ,etc... whatever the nicks and alias provided). She had been in Nepal to attend her sister's(Sochana's)Engagement. She had arrived to Nepal on 6th of Feb, but I just had a call from her on I guess some around of 23rd of Feb.She had made a call from her home in Pokhara and to make me in illusion ,she had made her sister call me.But could it be possible...

She had planned to come to Kathmandu on 24th, coz she had a flight on26th of Feb.So it started from 24th Feb...

24th Feb:
It was Saturday ,I was planning to go to BICC to watch the JAVA Contests Exhibition just after Ashish Poisonta called me in the morning. But when I rememberd of Sam coming , I just made my mind to not going anywhere , just wait for her call. For the whole day ..... At last she called at 6 PM in the evening when I was on my job to give coching classes to the kids. So what, I promised to reach Chauni till 7.
I took a cab from PATANDHOKA for Rs 120. She had told me to go the TINKUNE chowk of CHAUNI.
When I reached away from the CHOWK I had to stop, I returned behind and took the phone number from which she had called me , to ask whether the owner knows her.
After 3 shops I found the phone. There was a man, who called SAM's Grandfather and finally I met her. There was a Load Shedding, so I waited till the light glowed. We had a lots of talks and while returning I took a cd from her which had her CHINESE REMEMBERANCES. But I had to walk from SITAPAILA to KALANKI, to get a cab free or a bus to drop me to RATNAPARKor LAGANKHEL or TRIPURESHWAR. There was a bus , I took it upto TRIPURESHWAR and walked to my room at PATANDHOKA.

I selected the follwing pics from the CD so as to publish here in my blog.







25th Feb

We had planned to meet on this day after 12:00 noon. I had a practical lab, so I had to wait till 12:00. After the lab. I took my cellphone on my hand and waited for a call ...but it took some around 30 mins for her to make a call to me. Anyway she called, and I reached Ratnapark where we had decided to meet at around 12:45. I had to wait just near the micro stand for JORPATI. So what, I waited till 1:49. At last she made a call that she was arriving.
After she arrived, we went to NATIONAL BOOKS for the ANESTHESIA book. She chose the thinnest one and we returned. Then she called her friend to come to RatnaPark so that she could return some of the parcel she had brought to her friend. We went to a vegeterian cafe(because she was a vegeterian) and had CHAT coz there weren't any other restaurants in RATNAPARK.We had a brief talk about McDonalds and others ,finally her friend came(I do not remember he name now), and we returned what we had to.
At last she returned to Chauni, as I arranged a TEMPO for her.I took a micro to LAGANKHEL and returned too. On the way , I met Eli,Chandra and we went together to MangalBAZAAR. There I escaped from them coz I had to buy a gift to SAM.What I chose for SAM, she knows herself ...

26th Feb:
This was the day when she had to take her flight. I had promised to reach there at 7:00pm. For the whole day, I did what I had to ,then I took a TEMPO from RATNAPARK for CHAUNI. I had reached there at 6:10 PM , so I thought to go to SWAMBHU . I walked to SWAMBHU , it was really one of the best experiences, I will definately go there once again , but with cam,friends and all others.

Then I returned, coz I had to. I took two glasses to SUGARCANE JUICE on the way. While it was 10 to 7, she called me. I replied it wasn't seven and I will reach there by seven. But I was sorry to myself that I reached at 7:10. When I reached there, the cab was ready and she was too. She had put on a garland and TIKA , with her luggages of around 50 kgs PACKED.
We took the cab directly to AIRPORT. On the way we had a TRAFFIC JAM at Kalimati, so we had to take another route through BASANTAPUR. We had a ride through BASANTAPUR - NEWROAD - RATNAPARK - JAMAL - KAMALPOKHARI - GYANESHWAR - RATOPUL - GAUSHALA - and AIRPORT.
We had a doubt whether we were allowed to go both inside. The army men saw her and I guess for herself being a lady we could go inside. Inside we waited till 8:30. We had a coffee for each of us. We talked about some past lives and at last when she had to BOARD IN, I presented her with the KHADA which I had bought for her near SWAMBHU , and the gift I had chosen for her.
After this she boarded in. I could see that she was struggling with her luggages at the XRAY machine. I waited outside for 10 minutes with a thought if she returnes for a short chat. But she didn't. So I returned. On theway i send an SMS to Santosh Dai, but he neither replied. ..
I walked to TINKUNE. Took a cab there to BANESHWAR, and walked to SANKHAMUL. On the way I entered to a restaurant -"CAFE De BANESHWAR"and ordered CHICKEN KOTHY and EGG CHOWMEIN. But to my amusement , the lights went off. I had a CANDLE LIGHT DINNER then.

At last I did not reach to my room, but went to ASHIS POISONTA's room and I had the night dreamt there.

Today , is 27th and I have a FAST. I have not taken anything except 3 cups of coffee , so I think I should leave this machine now ....

1 comment:

acpmasquerade said...

I hope you will read and comment on this