Your Ad Here

Monday, February 05, 2007

MTV ROADIES AND WHAT I FELT IF SOMEONE MAKES TEARS FALL FOR OTHERS

MTV ROADIES AND WHAT I FELT IF SOMEONE MAKES TEARS FALL FOR OTHERS

Today on 2007-01-29 Roadies 4 got completed and Anthony was the winner against Bani.
What I had expected was the same that had happen. He won and she lose , that was somewhat fare
for not only him but also all of the other Roadies contestant. Did he really liked her or what about
she, did she really liked him. But for me , I feel that they two should get engaged. Bani had an ego and it was
only Anthony who used to relax her and give a company to her.
I feel that when he had voted against Raj during the final three vote out for final too , he was good from all the
aspects
1> From being more intimate to Bani
2> From taking a revenge against Raj for the vote out while he was in danger
3> The vote out was a complement for Bani for what he had done in favour of Raj and against of Bani
and much more ...

So what all had happened as I had thought. But at last.. he had tears, yes the tears were for Bani. He made himself
cry when he heard what all told about Bani and what they feel about the both - "Bani and Anthony" ..

I know what one feels, when someone cries for you. You are in a trouble or in a grief and someone tries to make him/herself the same and cries for you, this would be the greatest trust and friendship or say some other relations
between you too.
The same is for me. And I am feeling very bad now , that I am ignoring her. She had done the same for me, when I had the worst results . But now I am trying to be far from her ,for her not making a phone call to me when I had not attended the college for four regular days. There is a reason for myself feel in this way , coz I used to call her the each day she used to miss the class or each day she does not attends the college.
But am I right or what ... why do I do this? What does she actually mean to me or what do I actually mean to her? ...
I dont know.. I guess I like her , I dont want to lose her as I did lose Susma. Susma had just got married this Wednesday on 24th of this month... The hang is still on me till today and I dont know till when it does last. She married to am MBA , who lives quite near to my home...

Any way ,, Alls well that ends well.. Locus is arriving too and I do have a fast tomorrow.Will I be possible to continue with the fast? Coz its' just the second week.

No comments: