Your Ad Here

Monday, February 05, 2007

2007-01-30 BEING A BLOGGER AND A FANSOFHILARY

2007-01-30 BEING A BLOGGER AND A FANSOFHILARY

Tonight when I just had a time at one of the stationeries around searching for some magazines and newspapers , I found one of the magazines named INFOTISER .When I went through the magazine, I found at once ,an article titled BLOG Diaries.The article was dedicated for the bloggers and blogging. Me, myself being one of the bloggers, I found the article to be dedicated for me and for all those who are fond of blogging. What actually blogging is, I dont think I should be more descriptive for what blogging is, and for others who donot blog the description of the pleasure of blogging is knew no bound.
From what I started blogging, is when I saw one of my friends owing a blog and another blog when I was searching for the news on Gladiator Strings concert in Nepal. The concert was held within my own college and I got to find the detail news and views from a blog.So what , I then choose to blog and now I own about 10 blogs though they all are hosted at some of the free blog providers.
The moment when I had become most proud, was when TIME magazine had declared all the bloggers as the person of the YEAR 2006. This is obviously the moment of pride for all the bloggers those exist.

I must mention one of my blogs here. The name is even sighted at the title of this text above. I had started blogging about Hilary Duff and have been continuing blogging on Hilary Duff for five months.I want to claim myself as one of the fans (die hard fans not actually but not even less), and feel the pleasure of blogging and am possible to establish myself as one of the fans. Am really dedicated and I do give some spare time for the blog.So what I know the satisfaction on blogging.

I must mention though at last, I began to write here because of the same magazine INFOTISER.The magazine had provided a poster of Hilary Duff for the issue I bought.I was so delighted to have the co-incidence - An article on blogging and a poster of Hilary Duff , for whom I blog at once.

Thanks for all who made me to write and who helped me to write..

ACP Masquerade

No comments: