Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007 and My Day

My Valentine Day 2007 ...

People used to talk about this day - "THE VALENTINE'S DAY". I also had a view on it and a desire within the view to celebrate this day with my Valentine. So what , I turned it into a truth. I celebrate my first Valentine's Day today with my Valentine.

I had made a rough planning yesterday. The plannnings were not so accurate , just tentative.They just include where to go and to visit places in which sequence , but not the exact time. Ihad not made any such plans of at which time to meet , and at which time , I have to reach where or till when I had to stay at that place. But only some tentative plans and all went accordingly...

It was 7 , when my cell phone gave me an alarm to wake up for today early in the morning. However, the alarm was title for different schedule. Obviously, the schedule was to be more prioritised than the Valentine's Day planning itself. So I had told her to meet ,if possible, only after the first scheduled job was done. Let me talk about why I woke up early in detail. Yesterday I had an SMS from TheLinuxManiac to inform about the Single Round Match(SRM) which was going to be for today at 7:30 am. I had thoght it to be my duty to participate in that match rather than the Valentine's Day first. So I went to METKHA CYBER situated at PATANDHOKA. Unfortunately, the connection was too slow and I could hardly open a single site in 3 to 4 minutes. I had already lost my hope to participate in such a connection and there wasn't any other cyber nearer. It was alreay 7:30 there. So what the site TOPCODER opened , I logged in , but I could not find anywhere to start the match. I gave up.

I paid NPR 10 to the owner and turned behind. Then, my actual celebration for the Valentine's day started. For the whole day she was with me. We visited some of the places and I returned home at 2:00 PM. She started to be with me just after I had returned from the CYBER. She had been waiting from the Early morning , I must say from the previous day, with a beautiful guess of how will be today.

The we took a TAXI right from PATANDHOKA. We were together in the TAXI too. It was already 7:45 when we had taken the TAXI. we reached to GWARKO exactly at 8:00 .I gave the driver a fare of NPR 60 But why GWARKO ?

Yes, we had a DATE there. We had planned to watch SALAAM-E-ISHQ , on this very occassion of Valentine's Day. It was me , herself and SALAAM-E-ISHQ- a tribute to love.

Unfortunately, there also the THEATRE was to start from 9:00 AM. Then what I was a bit upset. We took a taxi , paid a fare of NPR 60 , I missed the SRM ... It was raining from the early morning. So I had taken an UMBRELLA with me. I hadn't shaven till then, though I had a plan of that too.So we went to a shaloon , and I had a shave there. I paid NPR 15 there.

We returned . We just bought ticket. It was NPR 50 for each. I was so upset there that she did not allow to pay me . Anyway GTPS(Go Together Pay Separate) , but it was the VALENTINE'S DAY!. Anyway, after 5 minutes the movie got started. We were together. She was just a side of me.Sometimes ,left and sometimes right. The movie started with a song SALAAM-E-ISHQ sung by ADNAN SAMI cast JOHN ABHRAM and VIDHYA BALAN. Movie review , I will post later.

But I must say that we had a popcorn and coffee there at the interval . I had laughed once such a loud that some of the viewers watched at me too. I could see only pairs all over the THEATRE.

Some of the others were too. But those who used to be pairs , they used to stay at the corner ...

SO WERE WE ...
The movie got completed. We both were satisfied. Why won't we , coz it was a tribute to love.

We got departed, but not for a long time. She had to meet someone , so she waited there and I walked to PATANDHOKA to have some meal. We had planned to find some restaurant but something happened there so she had to meet someone and she stayed at GWARKO, I with a beautified heart returned from there.

I had a lunch there from where I had started my Valentine's Day celebration. We had planned to meet again at the same place. There was a bus stop and we had to go to DHARAHARA.


We met there. She was alreay ready. I had not seen her and kept searching, but she was just in front of the bus. We went together. It was still raining and we had an UMBRELLA for both of us. We reached there. I paid for the ticket , here too she paid her share. I felt a bit upset again, but anyway it is still good in some aspects .

They checked us. I had a key and I had to deposit it there for security purposes. I did that too. We walked to the top of DHARAHARA. There was a sequrity guard who was a Rana MAGAR from BANEPA. We had a good time there. The view was really panorimic, I really enjoyed each and every second there. But I donot know how did she took about it. However, she had told that she liked it very much.
PHASE 1.... ENDS ...
at there, we got returned and we took a cab to Durbar marg. This was the second art of our date. We headed for the NANGLO BAKERY CAFE, as per her choice. What was the menu there, I guess let me not describe here, however, I must say that we had a bill of NPR 935. This time I was so delighted that I could pay this amount now. For her .... why not ... just 935 , anyway. We departed then, she moved to LAZIMPAT and I to PATANDHOKA. I must say every second I had passed with her was important, I remember every moment of bliss, and every rememberances cherish ... I felt "SHE MADE ME COMPLETE and SO DID SHE"... I wish all the Valentines had a good time as me. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL. I have not told till now who was she and wont do that in public again ... BUT ...

No comments: