Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 03, 2007

ENSAS-Nepal 3rd Annual Assembly

ENSAS-Nepal (Engineering Sahitya Samaj - as called in Nepali)(meaning: Engineerig Literary Society) had its third Annual Assembly and General Assembly on 1st of March 2007. The program was organised at the Library Hall of IOE,Pulchowk Campus,Lalitpur, in the same college where the organisation was established.
(I had joined the program though I wasn't actually even the general member of the organisation,only because of the moral faith and alignment towards literature and engineering)...
The program had been divided into two sessions :

  • First: 3rd Annual Assembly
  • Second: (Pustak Bimochan tatha Sahityik Gosthi)

I had attended the first part just when it was going to end and election for executive committe for this year was to be elected... But a shame, there was a dispute for the post of Chairman, and other posts, along with committe share for different colleges.
The rule I disliked the most was the rule of members being only students and the provision to demember if he/she completes his /her education ...

However, there continued the dispute regarding the election of the executive committee for the year 2063/64 just after I had attended the programe.

The dispute remained as it is, and it had to remain too, because the next part of the programme was rather much more important than the first one as I have in my fancy. The second part of the programme was a "Engineering Sahityik Gosthi" with several distinguished guests related to Literature and Engineering..

Some of them as I remember were

  • a) Tulsi Diwas(The Chief Guest)
  • b) Dahal Yagyanidhi(To announce his new song)
  • c) BishnuBahadur Singh
  • d) Mohan Kayastha ...
    (as much as I remember)

No comments: