Your Ad Here

Monday, March 05, 2007

SEMINAR :Advocating the ideas of internship

Our class - "The 061BCT IOE,Pulchowk" had organised a seminar titled "Advocating the ideas of Internship ..." on 2nd of March at the Library Hall ,Pulchowk Campus.
There had been preparations for a week ago and several students of this class (some of them I remeber are Manish,RamKrishna,Ram Chandra,Jitendra,Roshan,Jay,etc ...But not me , I must say so...)

The date fixed was for Feb 28th but the strike caused the seminar to postpone for Friday (2nd March). The most challenge beside the orgnanisation itself was the day chosen , as it was the day just before Holi(The festival of colors).

However, the program got fixed in its schedule.At around 10:00AM I too went to the seminar for myself being one of the organisers (would be good if I said one of the participants from the class. I must say this as I had not worked for the seminar starting from the day when it was thought of, and it would be inu).

No comments: