Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me and dearest Hilary Duff

Dhruba Adhikari
Sep 28, 2007 at 10:41 am

I know what it makes me feel being a fan of Hilary Duff. and the major thing is having the same birthday - septemer 28th., Hilary is exactly 2 years younger than me. and I know myself how happy I was when I first knew this.

I completed my 22nd and Hilary her 20th. At this moment I wanna make two wishes, first I want to wish a very happy birthday and many many returns to myself and Hilary. Secondly, I just wanna share all those wishes made to me by my relatives and friends to this beautiful lady. This is not anything to spam or make an issue here.

I had started to be fond of Hilary when I watched her movie Lizzie mcguire. After i got to knew we had a same birthday, this added up more, which made me to start a blog of Hilary http://fansofhilary.blogspot.com . I tried to make posts as recent as possible and my blog was getting more and more traffic. However, after one years, I had to stop updating, due to my academic routines.

Anyway,
It makes me feel proud to have a birthday on the same day with this lady, whom I die for. I wish to meet her but I am an Asian, and she American. Hope i will do that when she comes to India.

Happy Birthday to me and Hilary.

No comments: