Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I am really good I guess ..

I got to hear from Surach that my song "Paila Paila ma" meaning (In every steps ) in English has been moved for recording and is in queue. Also the name of the album is going to be the same as the title of the song - "Paila Paila ma". Also another thing it's going to be recorded at one of the best studios and its music video is also going to be made.

I must think now that I am really quite good and have some sorts of potential on me. This message I first gave to my father who had just come today to my room from Pokhara and got a first Congratulations for that.

This will be a good encouragement for "Sragsama" and my upcoming literary works both in Nepali and English.

I am very happy though I have some more to be upset.

No comments: